The 22nd of May marks the 1 year anniversary of Certification Station,
We would like to thank all our members for their outstanding contributions.
A big thank you goes to the Certification Station Professors, all of whom have played such an essential role in making this platform deliver the best service to it’s members.
Especially a big thank you to Adam Gordon for his continued guidance and support in helping us establish this community.
We are proud to have achieved the following milestones…
– 16,000+ members.
– Hundreds of members successfully pass their examinations and added into our Hall of Heroes.
– 70 certification channels (ISC2, ISACA, CompTIA, GCP, AWS, Azure etc).
– Received many contributions from members and professors. Consisting of exam vouchers, books, memberships, flashcards and courses. Thanks to @Richmake , @Am , @Z0 , @WidespreadPandemic , @Thor Pedersen , @Rob Witcher, Adam Gordon
(@ThatCisspGuy), @antoni , @wangxianlg, @~$ sudo Wes.
– Held multiple FREE Bootcamps by industry renowned professors for CISSP, CCSP, CISM and many more!
– Obtained strong Partnerships with InfoSecPrep, ManyHats, David Bombal, DevOps, Rapid Education and ThorTeaches discord servers.
We are grateful for your support and thank you for all your contributions in making this community what it is today.